Monday 23 April 2012

7. Looking back at the preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the final product?

When I look back at my prelim media product, I can immediately see some major differences within the magazines. Some being minor, and some others being major.
Firstly I can see a wider range of photography used within my media product. In my prelim task, I took all of my phots within one day, which I only used 2 or 3 photos. With my main media product, I took different photos, in different locations, and I used my time more wisely with taking them. This helped me a lot because I had a much more wider range of photos to pick from.
Plus my use of knowledge within using the technology has increased as well. I know how to use InDesign much more easier now and I know to use InDesign more than photoshop, which I did use a lot in my preliminay task. Using InDesign more has helped me to make my text easier to read, and and I could easily make changes to my text without switching to Photoshop.
Overall, doing my preliminary task has helped me a lot, to prepare me for the final task, how to do it, and it has helped me with my time management a bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment