Sunday 22 April 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I only started to do media A level at the begining of the year and I was new to all of the equipment and technolgy in media as I didn't do it for GCSE. I lacked the media knowledge at the begining of the year, I didnt know how to use Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc but after doing the prelim task I found it easy to use. Plus with other students in the class that were already familiar with the programmes, they helped me get use to the media technology and make the right decisions. From doing the prelim task and research, I now know what elements in a magazine make it good and which ones make it a bad magazine. Through doing this media task, I have learnt how to use the different Adobe prgrammes, different elements that make a magazine good and how easy it is to use the media technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment